Happy New Year! 2017 is a great time to make your resolutions a reality. Follow these easy tips from Nurse Kim to help you achieve your goals and start the year off on the right foot.
- Get More Sleep: Getting at least seven hours of sleep each night is essential to keeping your motor functions healthy and active.
- Save Money: Set a goal, open a savings account, and put aside $10, $20, or more a month.
- De-stress: Treat yourself to a massage or a spa day every once in a while, relax with a good book, or listen to calming music during the day.
- Volunteer: Get involved by helping others in your community and join a local volunteer organization, church, or club.
- Travel: Visit another town and discover the fun in meeting new people, eating at a new restaurant, and experiencing another area.