It’s that time of year to spread holiday cheer! Show your appreciation for your Caregiver with a few holiday gift ideas that will help them relax, be comfortable, and smile.
- Fitbit: A great gadget for those on the go that fits on the wrist and keeps track of the steps they take.
- Shoes: A great pair of supportive shoes, like sneakers, is great for those that spend a majority of their time on their feet.
- Gift Certificate: Treat your Caregiver to a massage or a beauty salon to help them sit back, relax, and de-stress.
- The Gift of Comfort: Enhance your Caregiver’s downtime with a new blanket, robe, or fuzzy socks.
- Travel-Size First Aid Kit: Caregivers should always have a first aid kit handy and what better way to replenish their old one with a new one in a travel size. It will make it easy for them to take in the car and into the homes.
- Water Bottle: Hydration is the key to staying healthy when you are on your feet most of the day. A water bottle is easy to carry and take with you when you are on the go.
For further ideas or question, email Nurse Kim at Kimberly.McIlhenny@jevsathome.org.