When you join JEVS Care at Home, you become a part of our caregiving family. Whether you’re providing personal assistance, community integration, or companion services, you join a community who is proud to work for us and maintain the highest of quality services with excellence, compassion, and reliability. A career with us not only includes benefits to help support you and your family but opportunities to take your career to another professional level.
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Health, Dental, & Life Benefits
- Flex schedules
- Paid travel time between clients
- Time and a half pay for working on federal holidays
- Company issued personal protective equipment
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Quick onboarding process
- Annual training including First Aid and CPR
- TB Test completed by our JEVS Care at Home Nurse or approved off-site facility
- Opportunity to participate in Town Hall Meetings
In accordance with the Affordable Care Act, JEVS Care at Home offers Healthcare Benefits the first day of the month immediately following 60 days of employment for all employees who work thirty (30) hours or more a week. Benefit Enrollment Meetings are conducted by the Human Resources Department on a monthly basis. Eligible employees will be notified by mail of the specific dates and times to attend Benefit Enrollment Meetings. Any questions concerning healthcare benefits or eligibility should be directed to the Human Resources Department.
For more information or to apply, please fill out the form below or contact us at HR@jevsathome.org.